If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Request an Appointment

Please indicate which clinic you would like to be seen at.

Does my car insurance cover my medical costs? 

It can depend on your insurance coverage. In the State of Washington insurance agents are obligated to offer you PIP (Personal Injury Protection) insurance with your auto policy. You are not obligated to accept it, but if you have PIP coverage then it will pay up to $10,000 regardless of who was at fault.

If you don't have PIP coverage it can depend on who was at fault. In these circumstances it's important to consult with a lawyer who specializes in personal injury. Most will do a consultation for free.

Go to top of page